Sunday, February 17, 2013

MY SUPPORTS

Within my daily life, there are many supports that are in place to keep me sane and on track.  My spiritual support allows me to be a better person from all stand points.  I need my spirituality to always be in place so that I can deal with certain situations and circumstances in a proper and worthy manner that is pleasing to God.  The support of my family and friends are also important to me.  Family and friends provide me with the comfort and attention that I need.  Having some one that is there to talk with me when I am stressing or worrying about the things in life I know I can't change, means so much to me.  If I did not have the supports listed above, I don't know how I would be able to survive.  They both provide me with the strength, motivation, and determination to continue to become a better mother, daughter, sister, aunt, and friend.  My life would be miserable without these supports in it.  I love my God, family, and friends!!


We all dream and imagine life without someone or something.  Thanks to my support, God, I am able to live my life accordingly.  Recently I have noticed in the news how families are losing their homes to the banks and foreclosures.  I am thankful that I am still able to pay my mortgage.  For this assignment, I will imagine my life with no home.  If this were to come to pass, I would no doubt need a support system in place to help me along the journey.  Of course the main factor would be a place to live.  This is where family and friends come into place.  There has to be some one that is willing to take me in so that I am not sleeping in my car or an unsafe place where I am open to violence and drugs.  I would want to stay with a family member or friend who had my best interest at heart.  I would have no stability, self-worth, or motivation to continue on.  Without a stable home, I would not be able to provide for my two boys.  This would be a miserable life with no home and no one to turn to.


Thank God this is only using my imagination.  I am so thankful for all that I have and all that I need.  There are some out here that may not have what I do, and I thank God for it daily.  I have a job, home, and the love of family and friends. 



1 comment:

  1. I see that God is a huge part of your life and I find that so refreshing!!! I am almost positive that you will continue to be blessed and have a prosperous career and be wealthy in your spirit because you have that relationship with God.

    ReplyDelete